2023 Store Manager
2023 Store Manager APPLY NOW
We're seeking our perfect (manager) match, and turns out there isn't a dating app for this sorta thing. We're a fun loving crew who aren't afraid to wear many different hats, love good chats with strangers on sunny July days and thrive in a fast paced environment - all while having a great time! Promise no long walks on the beach, unless you're into that, then we can prob fit that in the schedule.
Slip77 needs a store manager for the 2023 season (and beyond, ideally)!!!! The ideal person will have the following:
- Previous retail experience, or other customer-facing job experience. (Bonus points for any leadership responsibilities)
- Must be comfortable engaging with customers in a friendly, upbeat manner
- Must be able to prioritize tasks according to the needs of the store at any given time
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and able to multi-task
- Must be responsible and able to make decisions quickly and independently in the best interest of the store
- Ability to take direction and act on it
- Comfortable delegating tasks to others and providing critical feedback when needed
- Motivated and goal-oriented - working to improve the bottom line, and encouraging staff to meet sales goals
- Punctuality necessary
- Peak summer season schedule will include a mix of day, night and weekend shifts.
- Minimum 50 hours/week
- Preference will be given to candidate who will be on island and available to work through the end of August (but into September is even better!)
This is a salaried position with bonus potential. Salary is commensurate with experience, with multiple opportunities for re-evaluation after beginning. Hours fluctuate throughout the season but will be full time with additional hours available if desired or needed.
We are a seasonal business and currently closed for the season, reopening in April. The manager position could begin as soon as March if the candidate is ready/available to work.
Position available May through September. When applying PLEASE include the dates you plan to be on island and available to work. Please include work references with your application!